The Royal Scotsman train trips around Scotland are considered some of the finest train routes in the world, taking into account the values of sites and luxury offered on board. All cabins are elegantly furnished with a place to sleep and to relax while watching the beautiful scenery of Scotland. Each cabin has its own bathroom with shower, individually controlled air conditioning and closet-dressing room.
It offers passengers are also stewards who are on duty throughout the journey. The passengers while traveling will learn about the history and culture of Scotland during the evening and meeting with local guides.
BELMOND ROYAL SCOTSMAN operating on following routes:
* The Classic Journey (5 days/4 nights) from 4.950€
* Grand Tour of Great Britain (8 days/7 nights) from 10.190€
* The Highland Journey (3 days/2 nights) from 2.700€
* The Western Journey (4 days/3 nights) from 3.480€
* Scottish Golf Tour (5 days/4 nights) from 7.350€
* Heritage Homes and Gardens (5 days/4 nights) from 5.530€
Prices per person in a twin cabin. Full board, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, and trips included.