In London, at Victoria Station are waiting for your shiny British Pullman carriages that will carry you through the county of Kent. After crossing the tunnel under the English Channel, you will be accommodated in the legendary Venice Simplon-train Orient Express, where you go on an unforgettable journey through France and Switzerland to Italy. That’s Your ancestors who traveled at the beginning of the last century.
From the windows of the luxury compartments you will enjoy wonderful views that you see while passing through the Swiss and Austrian Alps. In the early evening arrival to Venice.
– London Victoria Station-wagon type accommodation in Pullman. Personal steward leads each guest to a private compartment. In the dining car dinner is served, which is definitely worth passing through the county of Kent.
After crossing the English Channel on travelers expect shiny and provide the highest comfort wagons Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, where each traveler is assigned a personal steward, whose duties include taking care of guests during the entire trip.
In the comfortable private compartment it is time to dress for dinner, before you can try an aperitif served at the restaurant bar. At. 21:00 the train enters the station, the Gare de l’Est in Paris, where it stops for 35 minutes.
– Superb dining car serves a sumptuous-course dinner prepared by French chefs. After dinner, guests most often sit at the bar drinking the best wines and listening to the piano. The rest go to private revised range now a cozy bedroom.
– Morning welcomes travelers with breathtaking views of the Swiss Alps and breakfast served on the range. After breakfast, we suggest a visit to the bar, where, with aromatic coffee you can get to know your fellow travelers.
– Another restaurant located on the train serves a three-course dinner. In the afternoon relax with complete view of the Italian Dolomites, through which the train will pass.
– After reaching Venice Lagoon the train stops at the station of Santa Lucia in Venice where it is the end of the trip.
Price per person in a twin carriage with full board from 2.750€.