Getting on the legendary Venice Simplon-Orient-Express travel will be restored, original cars from the twenties of the last century – its most luminous era.
The famous train was often a place of interesting events and not infrequently intrigue, these fictional but also true. In their showrooms have appeared crowned heads, representatives of the European aristocracy, great artists, and even spies. With a sleeping car No. 3425 used, among others, Romanian king Charles and the other cars were taken during the war by the German army.
Travel by train, immortalized by Agatha Christine in her famous book, “Murder on the Orient Express”, an experience that give you a thrill. There must be something special about this train that 19 books were written on it, it served as the backdrop for several films and even the musical piece “Variations on Orient-Express” was written on it.
VENICE SIMPLON-ORIENT-EXPRESS operating on the following routes:
* Venice–Paris / Paris–Venice (2 days / 1 night) from 1.650€
* Verona–Paris / Paris–Verona (2 days / 1 night) from 1.650€
* Venice-Budapest (2 days / 1 night) from 1.650€
* Budapest-Prague (2 days / 1 night) from 1.650€
* London–Verona / Verona–London (2 days / 1 night) from 2.750€
* London–Venice / Venice–London (2 days / 1 night) from 2.750€
* Budapest–London / London – Budapest (2 days / 1 night) from 2.500€
* Venice–Budapest–London (5 days / 4 nights) from 3.580€
* Venice–Budapest–Paris (5 days / 4 nights) from 3.250€
* Venice–Prague–London (5 days / 4 nights) from 3.580€
* Venice–Prague–Paris (5 days / 4 nights) from 3.250€
* Paris–Bucharest–Budapest-Istanbul (6 days / 5 nights) from 7.950€
* Istanbul–Bucharest–Budapest-Venice (6 days / 5 nights) from 7.200€
* Venice–Vienna–Paris (5 days / 4 nights) from 2.580€
* Venice–Vienna–London (5 days / 4 nights) from 2.850€
Prices per person in a twin carriage with full board.