– Bangkok – Eastern & Oriental Express leaves from the station in Bangkok early evening.
– The train leaves town and goes through rice fields, villages, passing picturesque surroundings, during the journey you will be served dinner.
– After your meal you go you to your compartment, as amended by the steward in a cozy bedroom.
– Wang Po / Kwai – wake up early in the morning to avoid missing the train to pass by Wang Po and wooden bridge suspended on a giant cliff.
– To catch a breath train stops at Kanchanaburi.
– Here passengers disembark and change onto the boats going along the River Kwai to the Thai-Myanmarskiego Center Station, where a local guide will lead a tour of sightseeing.
– Return to the train for lunch and continue the journey.
– After dinner in the restaurant car, we suggest a visit to the bar, where to the sound of a piano and a good drink you can relax.
– Penang – After breakfast the train arrives into Butterworth.
– Guided colonial Georgetown and Penang, along with Fort Cornwallis.
– An additional attraction will be a three wheeled rickshaw rides through the colorful streets of the city.
– Return to the train for lunch and immediately afterwards a visit to the panoramic wagon, which offers spectacular views passing along the way.
– Dinner in the restaurant car and then an evening at the piano bar.
– Last night on the train.
– Singapore – After breakfast drive through the Straits of Johor and the entrance to the train station in Singapore.
Prices for 1 person.
– From $3,500 in the range of “Pullman Superior”
– From $5,100 in the range of “State Cabin”
– From $7,600 in the range of “Presidential Suite”
Dates in 2014:
X – 14, 27; XI – 5, 21, 30; XII – 23